- New Client Referral Program
New Client Referral Program
Earn discounts on services by referring friends and neighbors.
- A credit of $75 is earned for each referred client that pays regular price either for a behavior evaluation or for two training sessions.
- The referred client must list you as a reference to ensure credits are properly applied.
- The referred client must list your full name as a reference in a recorded format such as the intake form on my website, in an email exchange, or a hardcopy letter.
- Alternatively, you may provide me with the referred client's name and contact information if they have expressed an interest in hearing from me.
- You do not need to be a current client to earn referral credits.
- Credits are valid for 1 year from the date they are earned.
- There is no limit to the value of credits that can be earned.
- Credits may be combined to pay for up to 85% of the value of services.
- E.g., you refer 3 clients earning $225 in credits. You then enroll in $200 of training services for which you may use $170 in credits. This leaves a balance of $30 for you to pay for the training. You retain the remaining $55 in credits which can be used for future services.
- Exception: veterinary clinics may combine credits to cover 100% of educational services.
- Credits have no cash value and can be exchanged only for services as described above.
- Credits are transferrable only to immediate family and / or household members.
This policy describes the collection of information by JesseMcClure.org
("I", "Me", or "My") from users of
https://jessemcclure.org ("this site") and users
of the various services provided on the site, as well as my use and disclosure
of that information. By using this site or any services, you consent to the
collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information collected on this site is limited to what you directly enter in a form to request training or behavioral services. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and details of your dog's behavior and environment and your goals in requesting services.
I may use aggregate and anonymized data you provide about your dog's behavior and environment for the purposes of research in canine behavior. These data may in turn be used (in aggregate and anonymized) in research publications or presentations for the purpose of advancing our understanding of dog behavior.
Disclosure of Information
I do not sell any information to any third party. Outside of the research purposes noted above, no information you provide will be shared with any third party with the exception of the following: summaries of the data you enter on this site or provide during our sessions may be shared in a report to your veterinarian if you sign up for behavior services.
I may also disclose information you provide to relevant law enforcement or animal control agencies, if I believe that doing so is legally required or is in my best interest to protect my property or other legal rights.
Children’s safety is important. I encourage parents and guardians to take an active interest in the online activities of their children. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
This site and my services are generally intended for United States visitors. If you visit from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please be aware that you are transferring personal information to the United States. The United States does not have the same data protection laws as some other regions. By providing personal information, you consent to the transfer of it to the United States and the use of it in accordance with this policy.
I use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please note, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information or other information. You transmit personal information to me at your own risk. I am not liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other content stored on our equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by this site, or otherwise connected with your use of my services.
Updates to this Policy
I may occasionally modify this policy, and such modification shall be effective upon posting on this site. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will be subject to the then-current policy. I encourage you to periodically review this policy to stay informed about how I collect, use, and disclose personal information.
3105 Keelboat Crossing
St Charles MO 63301