Welcome veterinarians and hospital directors. I am happy to accept referrals for dog behavior cases including aggression and anxiety. I'd be happy to provide you with marketing materials (e.g., rack cards) that you can share with your clients. Please let me know if you'd like a supply for your clinic.
I also offer the educational programs below that may benefit your clinic and clients. Check back regularly as new programs will be continue to be added. Feel free to contact me by email or phone to learn more or schedule services.
I'd be happy to stop by your clinic and discuss any of the programs below and to hear what other behavioral programs would be of interest for your clinic. By Summer 2021 I will be applying for RACE certification for some of these programs. Your feedback on preferred behavioral CE topics would be more than welcome.
Meet & Greet with Dr McClure
- Informal Q&A session for your staff
- Discover what you can do in the clinic to support clients' behavioral health
- Role play discussions of behavioral concerns with clients
- Learn about the available behavioral resources
Facilitating Owner Cooperation Through TAGTeach
- Program in development to help techs and assistants teach pet owners at-home care techniques
- Learn to efficiently and effectively teach clients techniques including insulin injection
- This program is in early development and would benefit clinician input to identify the best target goals
“Ten Dangerous Ideas In Dog Behavior”
- Presentation to dispel the most common misconceptions about behavior that I see among pet owners
- Currently offered at no cost for hosting veterinary clinics that can get 10 or more client RSVPs
- Don't want to wait on RSVPs, contact me for scheduling and pricing options
Behavioral Wellness Exam
- Developing program for prevention and early detection of behavior concerns
- Negotiable options including but not limited to
- Dr McClure conducting exams in your clinic
- Clients meeting Dr McClure offsite
- Dr McClure training and supporting your staff to provde behavioral exams